Experience the rich culture of Great Britain with fellow real estate professionals and immerse yourself in the history of one of the world's oldest empires & one of their greatest statesman, Winston Churchill.
- Superior hotel accommodations with full breakfast (3 nights at Chesterfield Hotel — Mayfair, London; 2 nights at Eynsham Hall — Oxfordshire; 1 night at Holiday Inn in Gatwick)
- Luxury Motor Coach for three days of travel (Saturday-Monday)
- Admission to the Churchill Museum, Cabinet War Rooms, Chartwell & Private Guided Tour of Blenheim Palace
- Reception at Lansdowne Club — Mayfair, London (a historic site for Americans, where the treaty granting independence to the 13 U.S. colonies was signed, with special access to The Treaty Room)
- Saturday Banquet with wine at Eynsham Hall
- Ample time for visiting locations of interest in London as well as in Oxfordshire
DON'T DELAY, ONLY 40 SPOTS!
Non-Realtors welcome. A portion of this trip could be eligible for tax deduction; please consult your tax preparer for eligibility.
Deposit of $500 per person due at registration, refundable until 11/30/17. Single hotel occupancy is $1865pp + Air. Double hotel occupancy is $1248pp + Air. Pricing is based on 35 travelers and exchange rate of $1.40/GBP. Pricing is subject to change +/- depending on number of travelers and currency fluctuation.
Airfare is not included. Recommended: Virgin Atlantic Airlines, non-stop from Orlando to/from London Gatwick OR Norwegian Air, nonstop from Fort Lauderdale to/from London Gatwick. If flying to/from London Heathrow, transportation to London Gatwick is available.
Questions? Contact John Mike 561-722-5028 or Jessica Wittenbrink email@example.com